Jatoba - Wood Soap Tray
Our wood trays are entirely handmade in Canada, they are designed to allow your soaps to remain as dry as possible between usages (so your soap lasts you longer) without leaving any residues on your counters.
They are oiled with a natural drying oil so the wood is protected from water and moisture making them longer lasting. Our trays are made from one single piece of wood without any nails, glue or pieces that could come apart and get their beautiful colour form their wood.
- Brazilian Jatoba Wood
- Heavy weight soap tray
- Oiled with natural drying oil for water and moisture protection
- Natural wood colour (no dye)
- One piece (no nails or glue)
- Handmade in Canada
- Soap tray dimensions: 12.5cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 2cm (H)
- Comes with small rubber pads underneath to let the wood breathe and prevent slippage on counter
Want to add a personal message? In the comment box, let us know if you'd like to add a personalized message for your recipient. Your message could be in any language.
Your soaps take care of you.
Take care of your soaps.
To extend the life of your soaps, keep them away from direct water source as much as possible when not using them. If you don’t know what to do with your soaps, simply let them breathe so they can air out. Use a soap dish that will allow your soap to dry between usages.